CSR TECH JSC Term of Services
CSR TECH JSC is a business management software built on the community version of Odoo platform that is trusted and used by many organizations and businesses around the world.
CSR TECH JSC was born with the purpose of helping businesses improve their digital transformation capabilities, apply software to manage their businesses more effectively, improve human resources, reduce operating costs and increase profits. .
CSR TECH JSC is operated and developed by CSR TECH JSC. In addition to supporting online technology tools, we do not participate in the direct use of Customers. Customers who agree to use CSR TECH JSC as their working platform will automatically agree to this Term of Services.
We are willing to explain these terms to the Customer. For any questions, please contact email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CSR TECH JSC: a platform (service software) that supports quick-efficient operation and management in enterprises, which is run commercially at https://helpdeskportal.online . The CSR TECH JSC platform consists of various products to help Customers operate and operate efficiently. The detailed list is displayed in the "Products" section on the website: https://helpdeskportal.online
CSR TECH JSC: Owns and has full rights to exploit the CSR TECH JSC platform and other related services.
Customers: Organizations or Individuals wishing to use the CSR TECH JSC platform or use one of the applications developed by CSR TECH JSC on the CSR TECH JSC platform.
Customer's CSR TECH JSC System (system): a system that CSR TECH JSC opens access to Customer. This is an effective workspace for the Customer and the individuals authorized by the Customer to use it.
User account: a user account on Customer's CSR TECH JSC system that Customer creates rights for that user. For each system, the Customer has the full right to grant the right to use for his employees to participate in the system. By sending an invitation to join the system to different email addresses, Customer agrees to grant the right to use Customer's CSR TECH JSC system to the individual and/or organization that is the owner of such email. Each successful registration of username and password through the link sent by the Customer is counted as 01 user account. The account number used is the basis for calculating the cost of using the CSR TECH JSC platform.
2. Customer's CSR TECH JSC System
During CSR TECH JSC registration, Customer will create an account and password.
- The customer is responsible for keeping his password and account confidential and is fully responsible for the activities related to the customer's account.
- For each system, depending on the level of subscription package, the Customer can create an account for its employees to participate in using the system. The number of accounts used depends on the registration fee.
- Customer immediately informs CSR TECH JSC when anyone uses his account or password without permission or any security error, and ensures that Customer logs out (logout) from his account after each session. use. CSR TECH JSC cannot and will not be liable for any loss, damage or other liability if Customer fails to comply with this or due to unauthorized access to Customer's account.
In the event of a dispute between two or more parties over account ownership, Customer agrees that CSR TECH JSC shall be the sole arbiter of such dispute and CSR TECH JSC's decision (which may include termination or suspension of disputed account) is final and binding on all parties.
3. Privacy Protection
CSR TECH JSC secures all Customer information and the contents of Customer's user accounts exchanged and stored on the CSR TECH JSC platform as well as applications developed and operated by CSR TECH JSC. We will implement and maintain all necessary internal safeguards and to the best of our ability; administrative, physical and technical to protect the confidentiality and integrity of Customer data.
CSR TECH JSC commits to:
- Do not actively change the data generated by the Customer. This does not imply that the software system can automatically modify the size and format of the data to suit the display purpose and function of use.
- Do not access the Customer's data except in the case of technical error correction or at the request of the Customer or in cases where it is required by law.
- Do not disclose Customer's data except in one of the following cases:
(i) Having the consent of the Client;
(ii) Must comply with the provisions of law;
(iii) In the case specified in these Terms of Services;
However, CSR TECH JSC has the right to proactively or automatically access information about existing accounts on the system (including Full name, email and phone number) for certain purposes, including :
- Notify by Email to Customers about new features.
- Direct contact with Customer for technical support or other support to increase user experience.
CSR TECH JSC reserves the right to use Customer's name for Marketing purposes or in promotional campaigns, product introduction or in conversations, exchanges with other CSR TECH JSC Customers or other potential Customers of CSR TECH JSC. CSR TECH JSC. For example, CSR TECH JSC may include a Customer name on a website that displays the names of all of its Customers.
4. Customer's data and the responsibilities of the parties
Customer Data is any information that Customer submits, uploads, transmits or otherwise makes it visible on Customer's CSR TECH JSC Systems. Such data includes: messages, notices, files, images, videos, comments, comments, links, work related content and all other information. information displayed on the Client's CSR TECH JSC System; Customer's data includes all information, links, documents that Customer and Customer's user accounts enter into CSR TECH JSC through other cloud storage platforms such as Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud, DropBox.
Customer has the right to use and control the data posted on Customer's CSR TECH JSC system. CSR TECH JSC provides features that are available, as-is, and universally applicable to all CSR TECH JSC Customers in order for Customer to delete or extract data outside of the CSR TECH JSC software system. Customer is solely responsible for all data submitted by Customer or Customer's user account to and/or sent from the CSR TECH JSC platform.
Customer understands that CSR TECH JSC does not own any data that Customer uploads to CSR TECH JSC; except for materials and/or instructional interfaces that are actively made publicly available to Customer by CSR TECH JSC.
Deciding what data to include on the CSR TECH JSC platform is at the sole discretion of the Customer. However, the following content will NOT be ALLOWED to be posted on the CSR TECH JSC platform:
- Harming, disturbing others or causing injury to people and property.
- Involves the publication of deceptive, disparaging, harassing or obscene information or material.
- Relating to the publication of politically motivated information or documents such as propaganda, sabotage or distortion of the regime.
- Invasion of privacy rights or discrimination based on race, religion, gender, disability.
- Infringement of intellectual property or other property rights.
- Obstructing or damaging CSR TECH JSC (including but not limited to unauthorized access to CSR TECH JSC through any mechanical means, software).
CSR TECH JSC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disable Customer's access to data content if we determine that the data accessed is in violation of these Terms, or we receive a complaint from a user account, or Notice of intellectual property infringement and/or notification of content with signs of law violation by competent authorities.
Customers are solely responsible before the law if they use the software in contravention of the law.
5. Third Platforms Collect User Data
CSR TECH JSC uses Google Analytics , Microsoft , Freshworks and Segment platforms to support the collection and analysis of user behavior. These third parties collect information about how users access the CSR TECH JSC platform (through which browser, which device, what location) and the user's behavior and activities on the CSR TECH JSC system based on themselves. separate books for each party. CSR TECH JSC uses the collected information to learn and analyze customer behavior and needs in order to improve the products and services they are providing and to develop new features, products and services to serve. for customers.
The above platforms are all popular large systems in the world that are guaranteed standards for the security of personal information and user data. CSR TECH JSC does not control the storage and use of the data collected by third parties in accordance with their terms and policies.
Customers can read the terms and policies published by these third parties on their websites for information. Customers using the CSR TECH JSC platform also signify compliance with these third parties' terms of service.
6. Support lost data recovery
CSR TECH JSC currently supports automatic periodic data backup for accounts using CSR TECH JSC productivity platform. In the event that Customer's data is lost due to CSR TECH JSC's fault, CSR TECH JSC is responsible for assisting Customer in recovering data to the latest time that CSR TECH JSC's automatic data backup system saves. The maximum time for CSR TECH JSC to perform data recovery for the Customer is 01 (one) working day from the date of receipt of the error notice and data recovery request from the Customer's representative.
7. Suspension and termination of use of CSR TECH JSC
Term of the agreement
This Agreement commences from the date of Customer's consent and terminates upon the expiration of all accounts granted with this agreement. In the case of a trial Customer, if Customer does not switch to a subscription before the trial period expires, this agreement will be terminated upon the expiration of the trial period.
CSR TECH JSC has the right to suspend Customer's use of Customer in the following cases:
- The customer does not fulfill the obligation to pay the usage costs
8. Our Warranty and Limitation of Liability
Disclaimer of guarantee
CSR TECH JSC makes no representation, representation, or warranty that Customer's use of the CSR TECH JSC platform will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the CSR TECH JSC platform will satisfy Customer's claim or all defects in the software. and/or the documentation to be corrected or the overall system to ensure the operation of the CSR TECH JSC platform (including but not limited to: the internet, other transmission networks, the Customer's intranet and devices). CSR TECH JSC makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, about such conditions as satisfaction of quality, suitability for particular use, or non-infringement of the rights of third parties. The CSR TECH JSC Platform is provided "as is" and "as available" for Customer's use. Customer will be solely responsible for determining whether the CSR TECH JSC platform or information generated from the CSR TECH JSC platform is correct and adequate for its intended use.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall CSR TECH JSC be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or punitive damages, including but not limited to damages resulting from loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business advantage, outages or loss of data as a result of: (1) the use or inability to use the CSR TECH JSC platform; (2) any changes made to the CSR TECH JSC platform; (3) deny access to or change the data; (4) delete, corrupt, or fail to store data contained on or through the CSR TECH JSC platform; (5) statements or conduct of any third party with respect to the CSR TECH JSC platform; and (6) any other matter related to the CSR TECH JSC platform.
9. Force Majeure
Force majeure event is an event that occurs objectively and beyond the control of the Parties, including but not limited to: earthquake, storm, flood, flood, cyclone, tsunami, landslide; fire; pandemic; war or the risk of war and other unforeseeable natural disasters; Access to helpdeskportal.online or subdomains of *.helpdeskportal.online is interrupted due to interference by ISP (Internet service provider), policy change or prohibition under decisions of competent authorities.
The failure of one Party to fulfill its obligations due to a force majeure event shall not be the basis for the other party to terminate the contract and pay damages. However, the Party affected by the force majeure event is obliged to:
- Take reasonable preventive measures and necessary alternative measures to minimize the impact caused by force majeure events.
- Notify in writing to the other party about the case of being exempted from liability and possible consequences due to the force majeure event within 03 days immediately after having grounds to determine the occurrence of the force majeure event. resistance directly affects the ability to perform contractual obligations.
10. Dispute Resolution
All disputes or disagreements arising between the two parties will be resolved in the spirit of cooperation to resolve together.
In the event that the two parties cannot reach an agreement through negotiation, the settlement will be settled according to the procedural order at a competent court. The court's decision is final, bringing the final decision that the parties must comply.
Last updated: November 09th, 2021.